The Global Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) Market report is a compilation of comprehensive research studies on various aspects of the Market. With accurate data and highly authentic information, it makes a brilliant attempt to provide a real, transparent picture of current and future situations of the global Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) market. Market participants can use this powerful tool when creating effective business plans or making important changes to their strategies. The Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) market report includes deep analysis of the competitive landscape and exhaustive company profiling of leading companies operating in the global Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) market. It provides accurate facts and figures related to the global Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) market, such as market value, volume, production, revenue, market share, and CAGR.
The electronic design automation (EDA) tools market was valued at USD 6.32 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach USD 9.49 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 7.8%, during the forecast period (2019-2024).
Request sample copy of this report at
Scope of the Report
Electronic design automation (EDA) is a term for a category of software products and processes that help to design electronic systems with the aid of computers. These tools are often used to design circuit boards, processors, and other types of complex electronics.
Automotive Expected to be a Significant Application
– Semiconductor foundries are accelerating their efforts in automotive chip production in preparing for a surge in semiconductors used in advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving
– All of the major EDA vendors are scrambling to expand their process portfolios for automotive customers. The companies are seeing a growing demand from automotive IC customers amid the push toward traditional cars with more connectivity features – ADAS, and electric/hybrid vehicles. The automotive sector is also attractive because many devices dont require leading-edge processes, and hence, a large number of vendors can participate with less effort.
Major Highlights of Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) Market report:
-Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) Market Overview
-Market Competition by Manufacturers
-Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
-Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
-Market Effect Factors Analysis
-Global Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) Market Forecast (2019-2024)
Inquire for Discount at
Asia Pacific Region Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– The semiconductor industry of China has been showing an upward trend for the past ten years. The objective has been to become competitive with the Taiwanese semiconductor industry. The strength of the sector comes from fabless companies. The fabless segment of Chinas semiconductor industry accounted for revenues that exceeded USD 20 billion for the first time. China represents one-quarter of the global fabless industry.
– Chinas growth in foundry services is reflected by the capital spending of Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation (SMIC). SMICs capital spending was USD 2.3 billion in 2017, up by 87% from 2016 and the fastest growth rate of the top eleven spenders.
– Taiwan maintained its position of no.2 in the global fabless market with 16% market share of the total chip-design sales in 2017, and it has been consistent from 2010. Companies, like Realtek, MediaTek, and Novatek each had more than USD 1 billion in IC sales in 2017, and each ranked among the worlds top-20 fabless IC companies.
The Global Electronic Design Automation Tools (EDA) market report chiefly includes following manufacturers-
Altium Limited, ANSYS Inc., Cadence Design Systems Inc., Keysight Technologies Inc, Agnisys Inc., Aldec Inc., Lauterbach GmbH, Mentor Graphic Corporation (Siemens PLM Software), Synopsys Inc., Xilinx Inc., Zuken Ltd.
Segmentation by Type: Computer-aided Engineering (CAE), IC Physical Design and Verification, Printed Circuit Board and Multi-chip Module (PCB and MCM), Semiconductor Intellectual Property (SIP)
Segmentation by Application: Communication, Consumer Electronics, Computer, Automotive, Industrial, Other Applications
We also offer customization on reports based on specific client requirement:
1- Free country level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
2- Free Competitive analysis of any market players.
3- Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points