Experts from Sartomer Asia will be available to share information regarding bio-sourced acrylates and advanced materials for 3D printing, specialty coatings, electronics and inks applications.
Also, Julie Zhou, application and technical service manager, Sartomer (Guangzhou) Chemicals Ltd., will present a technical seminar on “New Developments in UV-Curable Liquid Resins: New Specialty Acrylates for Coatings, Inks and Adhesives” on Nov. 18 from 1:30-2:20 p.m., session number M20-1, meeting room E2-M20.
- SARBIO high-performance liquid resins based on renewable raw materials: The SARBIO®product range offers sustainable solutions ideal for coatings, composites, 3D printing, electronics, adhesives, advanced materials, graphic arts and polymer synthesis;
- N3xtDimension engineered liquid resins for UV-curable 3D printing: Innovative solutions that advance performance characteristics like impact resistance, flexibility, high-resolution prototyping and castability. These resins are used in a variety of applications such as medical and dental parts, automotive components, sports equipment and consumer goods;
- High-performance specialty acrylates for UV/LED/EB coatings: Advanced materials that impart performance properties such as stain resistance, hardness, low shrinkage, chemical stability, toughness, adhesion and fast cure speed;
- Specialty acrylates for graphic arts: Acrylates designed for UV inkjet and offset systems for applications including direct-to-pack, labels, food packaging, packaging/paper, printed circuit boards, commercial print and metal deco;
- Pressure-sensitive adhesives for electronics: Sartomer’s pressure-sensitive adhesive products deliver performance properties like enhanced peel strength with a balance of tack and shear. Sartomer also has low-viscosity formulations that require no heat to convert to tapes or labels;
- High-performance oligomers for electronics: Sartomer’s aliphatic urethane acrylates offer an excellent balance of elongation with modulus, tensile strength, toughness and hardness. Products also offer non-yellowing and low glass transition temperature;
- High-purity and low-acid-value IBOA monomers for electronics: These high-purity products are >99% GC purity level and can perform as excellent reactive diluents for oligomers;
- Multifunctional monomer for electronics: A new alternative monomer to DPHA that delivers outstanding hardness and fast curing speed and better performance on low shrinkage.
CHINACOAT 2019 takes place Nov. 18-20, 2019, at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre.