The “United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market” 2019 provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives market is provided in detail in the report. Industry Research offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives .
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244374
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives market?
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from the Packaging and Automotive Industries
– Due to their ease of application, instant bonding ability, and versatility in joining a wide range of substrates, pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA) are widely used in the packaging industry.
– PSA offer superior advantages over commonly used glue sticks in the packaging industry, as they do not require heat during application. The absence of heat eliminates hazards, like burns, and increases working safety. Additionally, PSAs are less intrusive on packaging graphics, providing the required adhesion without damaging the brand image. PSAs provide a clear bond that can be removed cleanly, without damaging the packaging or leaving behind any residue.
– In the automotive industry, PSAs are widely used, as they offer superior benefits over mechanical fasteners. They help in improving crash efficiency of automotive, as they do not affect the substrate used in assembly. They assist in distributing stress over the entire bonded area and do not allow the concentration of stress.
– PSAs are also used for the attachment of printed circuit boards to heat sinks in automotive electronics applications.
– As a result of the aforementioned factors, the demand for PSAs is expected to increase, during the forecast period.
Acrylic Resin Dominated the Market
– Acrylics copolymers are known to be one of the most widely-used polymers for manufacturing pressure sensitive adhesives.
– These copolymers are made from a variety of acrylic monomers. These monomers offer viscoelastic performance characteristics. Moreover, numerous high-performance applications, which demand coating thickness and material properties, use acrylic borne PSA.
– Solvent-borne thermoplastic acrylic resin has good substrate adhesion, making it well suited for UV coating and metallic and pigmented base coats on substrates of ABS, ABS+PC, PS, PC, and metals.
– Acrylic resin-borne adhesives are highly used in the automotive sector. They also find applications in the aerospace and marine sectors.
Purchase this Report (Price 3250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244374
Study objectives of United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives market
Detailed TOC of United States Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from the Packaging and Automotive Industries
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Rise in Minimum Wages of Workers
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.2 Solvent Borne
5.1.3 Hot Melt
5.1.4 Radiation Cured
5.2.4 Other Applications
5.3.4 Other Resins
5.4 End-user Industry
5.4.2 Woodworking and Joinery
5.4.4 Commercial Graphics
5.4.7 Other End-user Industries
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
6.4.3 Ashland Inc.
6.4.4 Avery Dennison Corporation
6.4.5 BASF SE
6.4.7 H B Fuller
6.4.8 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.9 Huntsman International LLC
6.4.11 Sika AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Development of Bio-based Pressure-sensitive Adhesives
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: